Integrity | Value | Quality
Removal of Asbestos is a complex and highly regulated process. There are many steps to follow in order to do it properly. Clients benefit from our ability to implement, manage and comply with regulations. If you suspect asbestos is present / if the building was built before the mid 1990’s:
Step 1. Please contact us immediately. We will answer your questions, find out more information about the property and guide you through the process of what comes next.
Step 2. An authorized person will complete a Hazmat Survey to test for hazardous materials such as asbestos.
Step 3. The Hazardous Report will identify the materials containing asbestos, and with this information the asbestos can be safely removed.
- Asbestos removal
- Demolitions, restorations & renovations
- Compliant with regulations
- Asbestos removal should only be handled by qualified persons, call to find out more
- Renovations & Restorations
- Painting, flooring, drywall & finishing
- Bathrooms & kitchens
- Remodels, upgrades & rebuilds
- Professional & reliable service
- Experienced team
- Dedicated to providing value
- We offer a variety of solutions
- We pride ourselves on professionalism, integrity & quality
Recent Customer Review: “We are doing a Reno in our home, Safesite did the abatement and any remaining demo. Fast, clean, and efficient. Really can’t say enough on how happy I am with their service and their staff. Fair pricing and very professional. The owners Dave & Victoria really care about their clients, my wife and I really felt looked after. Safesite gets my full recommendation!” Kevin K.
Family-Owned Company operated by Industry Profesionals with over 15 years of experience in multifaceted construction projects, specializing in Abatement.
Locations We Serve
Proud to serve communities in British Columbia including the Fraser Valley, North Shore, and Lower Mainland.
How To Reach Us
778-955-SAFE (7233) firstname.lastname@example.org